It is not possible to play the game on multiple devices at the same time, but as long as your profile is linked to a service, the profile can be moved to any other device at any time.
To retrieve your main profile that is linked to a service, just follow these steps on the device that you would like to move the profile to:
- On your device, ensure that you are signed in to the same service account that you used to link your main profile before you load Pure Sniper.
- When you reach the main menu, tap the cog icon in the top-left corner to open the Options menu
- Tap on the Profile tab
- Tap the “Sign In” button for the service that you linked your profile to.
- Once signed in, tap the “Restore Profile” button that should now be on the right side of the screen.
- Now just follow any dialog prompts to load the main profile.
Please note that the service that you are signed in with can restrict what device you are able to move your profile to. The Facebook service is the only one you can use to move your profile from iOS to Android (and vice versa). The Game Center and Apple services only allow you to move your profile between iOS devices and the Google Play service only allows you to move your profile between Android devices.
If you are experiencing any issues with restoring or synchronizing your progress, please submit a support ticket and we will be happy to help. You can do this by tapping the cog in the top-left corner of the main menu, tapping the Support tab on the options menu, and then tapping the arrow icon to the right of the Help Center text.