- You will need to upgrade your equipment to get higher scores. The equipment upgrades the number of points you'll get for each kill, but also how high your score multiplier can go.
- Try to shoot the heads that appear after you get a headshot on a zombie to get a big bonus score per head.
- Kill high-scoring zombies (Reapers, Tanks, Boomers, etc) as late as possible so you've worked up a higher multiplier by killing standard zombies.
- Save/kill high-scoring enemies during Overkill for huge points.
- Reload before you enter the last 15 seconds of "Overkill" time to maximise the score.
- Shoot the yellow food waste bins to attract more high-scoring Reapers.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request