How do I request a refund (iOS)?
You can request a refund directly from Apple by following these steps:
- Open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone.
- Copy https://expresslane.apple.com/GetproductgroupList.do and paste it into the address bar of the web browser.
- Select "iTunes".
- Select "iTunes Store".
- In the next menu, select "Purchases, Billing and Redemption"
- Select "iTunes Store account billing"
- In the next menu, choose how you would like to continue your request with Apple.
Alternatively, you can use the 'Report a Problem' option on your iTunes receipt.
(Please note that these steps should only be taken after you have contacted our support team via this link - email@example.com. Any refunds taken without contacting the support team will result in the contents of the purchase being removed from your profile whether the purchase was successful or not.)